Book of Ephesians

Hello everyone, God is truly Amazing...

As I was studying the Book of Ephesians I came across this YouTube video that breaks down the book in great detail.  I'm so grateful to The Men and Woman for putting this together...  I had to share with all My Subscribers and Follows, here at JK Woodall Ministries.

I know with this video you will be Blessed, as I was.

Stay safe, Stay healthy, above all Stay Blessed!


Lastly, the Ministry now has Audio Books for download on Amazon.  Click this Link to check out the Audio Book, it's a good way to listen to the book even if time is limited.  (Amazon membership fees or download costs my apply)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hand We Hide In Church

The Hand We Hide in Church By Pastor J.K. Woodall The synagogue was quiet, thick with the heavy heat of midday and the familiar rhythm of th...